Our nephew (Nolan) got a snowboard (and gear) for his birthday/Christmas and wanted to test them out on a real mountain with some awesome snow (no offense, but Mt. Crescent in Iowa doesn't really count). Nolan flew out with Barb on the Friday before Valentine's Day (President's Day) and he and Ryan skiied all day Saturday and part of the day Sunday. Nolan had a blast and despite Ryan's complaints of being old, tired muscles and lack of energy, I know he did too. While the boys skiied, the girls (and Cael) hung out at home (and McDonalds). We love having guests (LOVE IT) and wish they could have stayed longer. Cael loves his Namma and No No and for days afterwards kept asking 'where'd No No doe' or 'where'd Namma doe' with a shrug of his shoulders and his little hands out to the side. I know the guys took pictures while they were up on the slopes, but I don't have any of those and once again I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to, but had to share the ones that I did manage to take.



0 comments:
Post a Comment