Ryan and I went to a work function on Saturday night for one of Ryan's customers (Mullen High School). Every year they host a Mardi Gras celebration, which includes dinner, drinks and a silent auction. This year we picked up a couple of things and one of them included a basket of books and a gray bunny for the kids. Cael LOVES books and was thrilled with the huge stack we set before him (we will give some to Aveyn too). On a whim, I gave Aveyn the bunny to play with and she loved it. It was so cute so I asked Ryan to get a video of the whole thing. Naturally as soon as the camera started rolling she wasn't quite as animated, but once again, I think you get the idea.
On Sunday afternoon we went grocery shopping with the kids. While Ryan and I were putting everything away, Cael started kicking the empty bags. Pretty soon he was having a blast piling them up and falling into them. I honestly have no idea how he didn't hurt himself, but it seems he had himself convinced that the bags made the wood floor softer in some way. It was pretty cute



2 comments:
Hi Jori,
You have a absolutely darling family!
You don't know me. My name is Joy and I have a blog joysofhome.blogspot.com.
I'm trying to get in touch with Rosanne Hatz but her blog is private. I noticed that you are on her blog role and she's on yours. I'm hoping that you can let her know that I need to talk to her. If so tell her to email me at joysofhome@gmail.com. Thank you!!!
Hey Jor I really want to see these videos but it won't let me... it says "This video is currently not available. Please try again later." grrrr it might just be on my end. I guess I'll 'try again later' :)
Post a Comment