Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family reunion

We flew into Missoula, Montana on July 1st for a family reunion on my Mom's side. The reunion was held at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Hamilton, Montana (about an hour outside of Missoula). I was eagerly anticipating the event given my two first cousins and my sister were going to be there with their little ones (we all got pregnant around the same time in 2007 and subsequently each had babies all within weeks of each other). In addition to seeing all of the 2007 babies, I was looking forward to seeing all of my cousins, aunts, uncles, nephews and nieces that I hadn't seen in years (my family isn't that big so instead of being accurate in terms of how we are all related, we just call everyone aunt, uncle nephew, etc) and of course my Nana and Grandpa! Luckily, this is not the first time Ryan has met this side of my family so he was prepared for the craziness! We had great food, plenty of entertainment and wonderful conversation!


Thank you to my Mom for flying us to the reunion and to Auntie Syd and Uncle Bobby for hosting the whole thing!!

3 comments:

Kyli said...

I was waiting for this post LOL. I love it! Good times.. Kisses to Cael. P.S. September is right around the corner!! Love you!

Brooke said...

Another great post! I like seeing your family. Did all of those grandkids come from just two siblings? Your mom and Bobby? Wow!

Kristin said...

I love reunions that are filled with people you actually know! I love that the kids are so close in age and that it went boy, boy, girl, girl. It looks like a lot of fun!

AND you look SOOO cute!