Ed, Barb, Tim, Erica, Nolan and Makenzi were in town this past week for Nolan's baseball tournament (his team won the championship game on Saturday afternoon - congrats Frozen Ropes), which meant a lot of fun for the entire family and provided a great excuse for everyone to hang out. Nolan played baseball all week and then Ryan had three softball games on Friday and five games on Saturday; needless to say we all got our fill of bleachers, sand and sun!! Cael of course loved playing with his cousins, aunt, uncle and grandparents (mom and dad took a backseat this weekend) and had a blast climbing the bleachers, swimming in the hotel pool and running around with Nolan and Makenzi.
**I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to (I never do), but was happy to have at least captured some of the fun



1 comments:
It looks like a fabulous weekend with family! Considering you don't live close to family, you have an awesome amount of quality time spent with them. Yay!
Post a Comment