Lately, it seems as though words and pictures aren't enough to describe some of the things that Cael does and this next post is no exception. However, he was being SO cute that I had to at least make an attempt! Cael had finished dinner and was playing in our pantry. He managed to lug a liter of pop over to the table and when I asked him if it was for Mommy, he nodded his head. I put it on the table (mainly because I was afraid if he played with it too much it would explode everywhere) and he went back to the pantry at which point I told Ryan that he was probably going to clean out the pantry in his attempt to bring me additional 'gifts'. We have two huge jugs of unopened juice sitting on the floor in our pantry and Cael started trying to lift them (not nearly as easy as the liter of pop). He would try to lift one; get frustrated and move to the other until finally, he just started pushing them across the floor. He was so determined, which of course made it totally adorable. He started out pushing them both across the floor at the same time, but when one of them got stuck on a rug, he focused on just one and managed to push it all the way over to me. He was so proud of himself and kept signing for and saying 'more'. At that point, he could have literally brought me the whole pantry and I would have let him just to see that look on his face when he finally accomplished his task.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Determination
Ryan is taking pictures and I am trying to give Cael directions and encouragement!
Posted by Jori at 7/17/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That's hilarious! Noah used to do things like that, however, he did some things that made us change the boundary... translation: he's no longer allowed in the pantry. Poor Daniel will never get the chance... life's so unfair!
Post a Comment