Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Belly pics - 31w5d

So much for being better at taking pictures during this pregnancy than I was with Cael. Ooops! I think part of the reason I haven't taken as many pictures as I had originally intended is because a picture doesn't lie (the word puffy comes to mind). At this point, I really don't want to see the evidence of how much weight I have gained. Everyone keeps telling me how cute I am and that I don't look like I have really gained that much weight (thank you and please don't stop - even if you are lying through your teeth), but I can see it and I am doing my best to ignore it :) Hopefully I will look back on these pictures and smile with fondness as opposed to cringing with disgust! LOL, here's to memories (good and bad).

For comparison sake, I found a couple of pictures from when I was pregnant with Cael (I did take a few). I am approximately 38 weeks, 5 days. Yes, I am huge with this pregnancy and yes, I look ten years old in the pictures below. WOW, crazy how much can change in two short years (hey, at least my hair looks better now - well at least I think it does)!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

You ARE cute! It is very surreal seeing my friends pregnant. I only have that bump from Motherhood Maternity to imagine Kelly and I. LOL.
You look great!

Kristin said...

I think you look fabulous! Thank you for sharing. :0)

Rosanne said...

You are ALL belly...with both pregnancies! So cute. Are you so ready?! Sending good delivery vibes your way! :)