We will hopefully start the process of transitioning Cael from the crib into the bunk bed this weekend (by transitioning, I mean Ryan will put together the bunk bed so we can move the crib into the nursery). I have kept myself busy picking out bedding for Cael's new digs and just had to share what I (we) have chosen. Hopefully Cael will be as excited about his new bedding as I am!!!
This bedding and sheet set will be used as Cael's primary bedding (bottom bunk)
When deciding on bedding for Cael's nursery, Ryan and I decided to compromise in terms of theme. Ryan agreed that as a baby, Cael would have no appreciation for a 'sports' themed room so we opted for a colorful pattern for his crib with the understanding that once we switched him to a toddler bed, we would utilize more of a 'sports' theme. Needless to say I was (and still am) happy to comply.







2 comments:
I like the new blog header! Very cute. I like the bedding you have picked out as well. Crazy to think he will be in a "big boy" bed soon.
I think I might have to "steal" this decor for our Jacob's bedroom...poor little guy (being the 3rd child) has no decorations in his room. Just the necessities. And the sports stuff is right up our alley...so thanks for the ideas! :)
Post a Comment