Monday, July 20, 2009

TROUBLE

Ed and Barb got into town on Saturday afternoon and Barb and I decided to make a quick trip to the Carter's outlet on Sunday. It is getting harder and harder to resist all of the cute clothes they have out there for little girls. I have a hard enough time with Cael; I can't imagine what it is going to be like once our daughter is born (Ryan might be right in insisting I hand over my credit cards)! We bought a lot of cute stuff (I couldn't find pictures of all the stuff that we bought) and I wanted to share this dress we found that is going to be SOOOOO cute on our little girl. ADORABLE!!!!!!
*More posts to come on Grandma and Grandpa's visit, but I just had to write about the dress. I am so excited I can barely stand it :) GEEK!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

TOO CUTE!!! :0)

Brooke said...

OMG! I love it!! I love little girl clothes.