Thursday, August 27, 2009

Work Baby Shower - August 19, 2009

My manager (the blonde in the pink sweater) hosted a baby shower for me at work last week. We all met in the break room at 2:00 for snacks, cake and PRESENTS!!! I am constantly touched by the people in my office; their compassion, enthusiasm and genuine interest in my well being and happiness. They are a great group of people and I am honored to get to work with them each and every day! I will definitely miss them while I am on maternity leave. The food, cake and gifts were all wonderful and I can't wait to put the presents to good use! Some of the gifts included a Johnny Jump Up, blankets, socks, clothes, toys, pacifiers and a rocking horse.

Thank you to everyone for taking time out of their busy days to spend a little time with me and celebrate the impending birth of my daughter!!! It means so much!!

3 comments:

Ben and Mal said...

That's so awesome, Jori! This makes me miss everyone so much! I have to give you a call on the "scoop" here in Montrose :-)

Kyli said...

looks like you had a great time! you're going to love the johnny jump-up! love you

Rosanne said...

That is so sweet! There wasn't a day that worked for me and my coworkers before my Jacob was born...so they threw a shower for me after he came into this world. So they got to meet him too! So nice to work with generous people, huh?! I'm excited to "meet" her. ;)