Thursday, September 10, 2009
Introducing......
Aveyn Jo Zikas was born on September 9, 2009 at 12:30 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and was 21 inches long. The surgery went VERY well and all of the doctors and nurses commented on her full head of hair (not to mention how cute she was). Ryan and I both agreed almost immediately that she bears an uncanny resemblance to her big brother.




Posted by Jori at 9/10/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
There is nothing like a cherub faced little boy watching his little sister!
OMG I got teary eyed!! She's so beautiful!! She looks like Cael, but has her own little features too. I am so excited for you guys and so proud to be her auntie! I'm glad you finally get to enjoy her and can't wait to meet her! Kisses to her and my favorite nephew ;-) Love you!!
Ohhhhhh....what a beautiful family. I love BIRTH!! Again, congrats to you all! She is just precious!
Happy 1 week birthday to Aveyn!
She's BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations you two!! What does Cael think of her? :o)
Post a Comment