When Aveyn was born one of the first things Ryan and I noticed was how much she looked like her brother. It seems that we are not the only people who think so as numerous comments have been made about how much they resemble each other. As time passes it is becoming more and more apparent that they are related and I have to admit I love it. In fact, my doctor walked into the hospital room and after glancing briefly at Aveyn commented about how much she looked like her Daddy. Funny thing: people used to say (and still do) the same thing about Cael!!! When I took Aveyn into daycare the other day, Jennifer (the director) said she looked just like her brother! I am beginning to see a pattern here :) Anyway, enough writing; see for yourselves (in the pictures Cael is on the left and Aveyn is on the right)!







2 comments:
I love how you have such similar pictures of the both of them. My babies looked a lot alike too when born...but I don't think as much as yours do! So cute!
I love this post. Might be one of my favorites! Can't wait to see you!! I love the new layout, etc.
Post a Comment