Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cael and Aveyn

Cael definitely isn't completely sure what to make of the newest addition to the family, but he seems to be adjusting pretty well (for the most part). He likes to help give Aveyn her bottle and her pacifier when she cries (or even when she doesn't). He has moments of jealousy and has taken a couple swipes at her, which I consider to be somewhat normal. He is also getting over the flu and I am sure with the fever, the cough and his whole life being flipped upside down there are bound to be moments of rebellion.

My mom and I put Aveyn into an outfit for the first time (as opposed to a sleeper) and decided to do an impromptu 'photo shoot'. Cael wanted to be a part of the action so I got a couple of just Aveyn and then a couple of the two of them together. I know I am completely biased, but I think they are pretty cute little kids.

4 comments:

Kyli said...

CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT... I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM! :-)

Kyli said...

Chris wanted me to tell you...And I quote"Aveyn is so beautiful, I'm excited to meet her." And that you "looked great in your hospital pictures."
[Chris]

Kristin said...

SO cute! I just wish I could enlarge the pictures. :( I keep clicking and it's not doing me any good! ;)

Edwards trio said...

She's just beautiful!