My mom, Cael, Aveyn and I flew to Omaha on Wednesday (9/30). Although I think both my mom and I were nervous about what we were getting ourselves into, it ended up being relatively uneventful. Aveyn was great and basically slept the entire way other than when it was time to eat and Cael was pretty good except for a couple of tantrums because Mommy wouldn't let him do what he wanted. We were lucky because the flight was not very full so my mom and I each got our own seat, which made a HUGE difference in the experience. It gave her room to maneuver with Aveyn and gave Cael plenty of room to play. After we landed in Omaha the pilot invited Cael into the cockpit and he was in heaven. He was in awe of all the gadgets and I practically had to drag him away. It was so cute.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It sounds like a great experience... many thanks to a cool pilot!
I'm on my way to NYC by myself with two kids... any suggestions? I'm SCARED TO DEATH!! That was nice of your mom to travel with you. I hope our pilot is just as cool. Both my kiddos would be in HEAVEN.
Jori,
I need your help! I made a new template for my blog! But I have no idea how to put into the html! I used scrapblog again and it is super cute!
But I need your help! Would you have 5 minutes to help me sometime this week?
email me at pamela.ziegler@gmail.com
How cool is that??!!! Lucky boy, Cael! :)
Post a Comment