As is customary, the daycare had Lil Angel's Photography come in and take pictures of the students. The photographer dresses the kids up in a variety of costumes (at their discretion) and then the parents can order pictures if they so choose. So far I have loved the outfits they pick out for Cael and this time was no exception. He is such a little boy these days and so handsome. He reminds me of a newspaper boy in the 50's trying to sell his papers on the street corner (maybe it is just me)! Anyway, if you want to place an order, please e-mail me at jrzikas@aol.com and let me know which poses and what sizes you want (you can click on the picture to make it bigger). We missed the deadline to have them sent to the school, but I think I can order them directly from Lil Angel's. Enjoy!!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
WAY cute! With the hat I totally see what you mean. I think Newsies (the movie) helps with that image. I haven't seen it, but I saw previews way back when.
Too cute!
Post a Comment