Thursday, October 29, 2009

Winter play

Winter is officially here. It has been snowing for 48 hours straight with no sign of letting up. Ryan had to shovel the driveway and decided to take Cael with him so he could play. I bundled him up in his winter gear and off they went. We still haven't had a chance to buy boots for Cael and I was worried his feet would get cold in his sneakers, but he didn't seem to mind the cold at all. In fact, once Ryan was done shoveling he took Cael into the backyard to play and Cael didn't want to come in despite the fact that his feet were wet and his face was red. Cael looked so cute (as did Ryan) that I had to take a couple of pictures.


*Cael's outfit was an early birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!!

0 comments: