Friday, October 9, 2009

Two (or three) peas in a pod

When Kyli and I were pregnant with Cael and Veronica we would talk about how we couldn't wait until they were old enough to interact and to play together. Well, now almost two years later we no longer have to wait. They have so much fun and it is so cute listening to them giggle and chase each other around the house! It is so nice that they are finally at the age where they can entertain each other and give Kyli and I a much needed break. They are like two peas in a pod!!

Nana got into the action the other night and helped make them a little house/fort out of a cardboard box. They had so much fun going in and out the door and looking through the windows. Who needs toys when you have Nana and a cardboard box?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

It is a lot of fun as they get older especially when they're enjoying each other. Lots of fun!

Brooke said...

That first picture of the two of them...you can totally tell they are related! They are both such dolls. I am glad I got to seem them both!