Saturday, September 26, 2009

Aveyn's first bath

I gave Aveyn her first sponge bath the other day and needless to say she wasn't happy about it. Daddy took a couple of pictures that I thought captured her feelings on the matter perfectly!!

She has had several baths since the first one and I am happy to say that she seems to enjoy them as much as her brother did (does). In fact she almost fell asleep when I was giving her a bath earlier today. There is nothing better than a clean, freshly bathed baby!

3 comments:

Ben and Mal said...

I must say...I'm a little worried about the whole bath thing. Considering I'm rather clumsy, Ben better be *really* close by while the kiddo is getting washed!

Kristin said...

LOVE the first bath pics! I'm glad that she's decided they're not so bad afterall... makes bathtime so much more pleasant!

Brooke said...

Poor punkin!