Ahhh, the joys of trying to explain to an almost two year old that not everything on the planet belongs to him. 'Mine' has become a word we hear all too often around the Zikas household these days! Cael is going through that all too fun phase where everything is his INCLUDING anything and everything that has been purchased for the baby. I was standing at the counter going through our mail and when I turned around Cael was trying to crawl into the infant carrier sitting on the floor. He managed to get underneath the bar, but couldn't figure out how to turn around to sit, which of course led to a lot of frustration and crying. When he finally figured out how to get out of the seat, he settled for dragging it around the kitchen saying 'mine'. Needless to say it is going to be very interesting to see how Cael reacts to the addition of his baby sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Awesome pictures! I'm excited to watch it all happen (from my little corner)! :o)
Post a Comment