Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Which one is your favorite?

The nursery is slowly, but surely coming together and we have a few last minute items that we need to decide on. One of those being which rug to put in the nursery. I thought it would be fun to post a poll and have people vote on their favorite rug.


#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

Thanks in advance for your input!! 22 days and counting (maybe even less - you never know)!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I like #3, then #5.

pammycakes said...

#1 I love!

Brooke said...

#1. I think it would go with the nursery colors perfectly!

Kristin said...

Okay, for the record, I REALLY like #1, but the leaves throw me a little... I must be too concrete sequential... I want it to be closer to symmetric. It's WAY cute though!

Kyli said...

I Love #3 and then #4... #5 really accentuates the nursery colors... they are all adorable but those are my favs. :-)

Ben and Mal said...

I'm going with #4, then #3... can't wait to see you on Saturday! We're working on our nursery, too...not nearly as complete as yours :-) - Mal