I have purchased a couple of things off of Ebay for the baby's room and they arrived at the house yesterday. I took them out of their packaging and laid them across a chair in our family room so I could show them to Ryan and so I could admire everything. We were getting ready to eat dinner and as Ryan and I were preparing some last minute items, Cael walked over to the chair and pulled off the changing pad cover, which is made out of a very very soft material. I figured he was curious and tried to explain to him that it was for his baby sister. He dropped it on the floor and then proceeded to lay down on top of it. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Even though he has no idea that he is going to be a big brother or what that means, it was still very sweet to watch.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Sweet big brother
Posted by Jori at 4/20/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Darling!
I agree with Brooke... darling! Noah loved (loves) all of the soft snugglies that we got for Daniel too.
Post a Comment