Looking back on my first pregnancy, I wish I would have been better at taking pictures of my expanding waist line. So this time, I have vowed to do a better job of keeping track of the changes that occur. Hey, in my opinion, it is the only time that people comment on how cute you look when you really just feel very very fat :) Yes, I know I am pregnant, but that doesn't change the fact that the scale numbers are going up instead of down, which let's face it, goes against nature!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Belly pics - 19w4d
Posted by Jori at 4/21/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You look great! I am so glad you posted these pictures.
I'm so proud of you... both for taking the pictures and for sharing them. You are beautiful as usual!
Other than your adorable belly you don't look prego at all. Super cute mama!
Awesome pictures, Jori! I especially love the location...are you putting that white board to good use? LOL!
Your updates are so great!
So cute! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment