I was going through the pictures on my camera, when I came upon a couple that I took this morning and two things hit me all at once; how much (and quickly) he has grown up and how HANDSOME he is becoming (I have always considered Cael to be a pretty baby - biased or not, but his features are starting to turn into those of a boy). He is no longer my baby, but a little boy with his own opinions and thoughts who still needs me (us), but is well on his way to learning about life and all the things, both good and bad, that go along with it. Next thing I know I will be posting about his first day of kindergarten, high school and then about college, his first job, marriage, kids....... (I am getting a head of myself). It is truly scary how quickly the time flies. I just love him so much and on one hand I am thrilled at the milestones that are just around the corner, but also petrified that it will all happen much too fast for my liking and that there is nothing I can do to stop it.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Handsome little boy
Posted by Jori at 4/22/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow! He really does look like a little boy now... You're right... time does fly too fast!
Okay LOL you went like a month without writing anything and then I take a look and you're a blogging maniac. Anyway, I love these new posts! Especially the baby belly pics. You do look beautiful! It almost makes me miss being pregnant. Almost... LOL. Cael is adorable and I know what you mean about them definitely having their own opinions. Miss you!!
Post a Comment