I went into the doctor on April 2nd and the ultrasound tech confirmed we are having a GIRL!!! I am thrilled at the prospect of having one of each and although Ryan is excited, I think he is very nervous at the idea of raising a little girl (they make him nervous)! Naturally I am off and running in terms of names and decorating the nursery, baby clothes...... the list goes on and on. I have already picked out the bedding and how we are going to decorate so now it is just a matter of turning my ideas into reality. I have promised my husband that I won't get too carried away, but already I see how difficult that is going to be. We have a couple of names picked out, but we haven't decided if we are going to share them with everyone or make it a surprise. Stay tuned!!
This is the bedding we have picked out!
In terms of decorating, we are going to do white wainscoting (as pictured) with lavender paint



2 comments:
Congratulations again! I'm so excited for you! I love the bedding and decorating ideas. I love that green is tied in with the purple... it's going to be so cute!
I love it! You are a great decorator!!
Post a Comment