I found crib bedding on Ebay.com from Pottery Barn Kids and fell in love! It arrived on Saturday and I couldn't wait to see what it looked like on the crib (the baby will use the crib that Cael is currently using). I thought I was going to go with a different set from Pottery Barn Kids, but I found this discontinued set and had to have it. I seriously LOVE it (shockingly enough so does Ryan) and even asked Ryan if he thought Cael would end up in therapy if I left it on the crib for him to sleep on (I ended up taking everything off and replacing it with Cael's 'boy' bedding). LOL!!!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Baby Bedding!!
Posted by Jori at 4/14/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I LOVE it!! It will go great with the painting/decorating you are planning on doing.
WAY cute!!!
P.S. Miss you!
So cute! I love the soft colors.
It's adorable!! Just what I would picture you getting for baby girl Zikas:) Can't wait to see it all come together!
Post a Comment