One of my best friends from high school, Brooke, got married this weekend. Ryan and I loaded up the kids and headed back to Omaha to participate in the festivities. We arrived on Thursday and it was a whirlwind of events up until the time we left on Sunday afternoon. Brooke and Jim were gorgeous and the wedding was a huge success.
While I was busy playing bridesmaid, Ryan, Barb, my mom, Nolan, Makenzi, Tim, Erica, Kyli, Chris and Veronica all participated in helping with the kids. I am pretty sure they didn't even notice I was gone {kind of a good thing} and they had so much fun. Thank you to everyone for everything you did to make the weekend possible. I can't begin to tell you how comforting it is knowing I am leaving the kids in good hands!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!




1 comments:
Congratulations Brooke! Jori's right... you looked amazing!
Jori, you'd looked fabulous too! :)
Post a Comment