Monday, August 2, 2010

Cael is a PRE-SCHOOLER!

Our little boy is growing up and I am not sure I am ready. For the most part he has mastered going potty in his big boy potty so at the request of his mother {I was anxious} the daycare moved Cael up to the next room. He is officially a PRE-SCHOOLER!!!!! Normally they take a week to transition the kids into their new classrooms, but I asked that he not transition as long as they thought he was doing okay with everything. So far so good. He still has a couple accidents during the day, but that is pretty standard and it shouldn't be long before he is completely potty trained! He is no longer wearing diapers, is a pre-schooler, got a bike {with training wheels} and graduated to a new class at swimming {more to come}.....all in a week's time! So much change and so fast. It isn't supposed to happen this quickly. I haven't had a chance to really savor any of it {where is the pause button for life}?

0 comments: