I have been eagerly awaiting the 'kids say the darndest things' posts because I know that Ryan and I {and the kids} are going to look back at some of the things that they have said and howl with laughter. They are so innocent and have such a different perspective on life that it is refreshing to hear how they process and interpret various events, words, phrases, etc. This isn't the first time that Cael has said something adorable, but it is the first time I actually remembered it well enough to capture it in writing. Cael's full name is Cael Ryan Zikas and we have been working on teaching him his name {both full name and last name}. I asked Cael what his full name was and he responded with 'I am Cael Daddy Zikas'. Talk about howling with laughter. He was so proud of himself for remembering. {sigh} Out of the mouths of babes!!!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
{Cael} Kids Say The Darndest Things
Posted by Jori at 8/18/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That's awesome!
And I love the family picture in the header!
Post a Comment