Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Park

There is a park within walking distance from our house and I am only going to find so many different ways to post about the fact that we are merely taking a walk to the park. I have been doing my best to get the dogs {and the family} our for some exercise. On Saturday morning I asked Ryan if he was interested in joining the kids, dogs and I for a walk around the neighborood {he isn't a fan of 'walking'}. We headed out, but some how ended up at the park, which is fine except for the fact that it was HOT outside. Ryan took the kids to the playground while I ran around with Potter and Bodie. It was great to get out for a bit, but I think Ryan and I are reconsidering our timing the next time we go. I love Colorado, but I don't care where you are, it is too hot to be outside at 12:00 in August. Cael had fun, the dogs had fun, I got to walk/run for a bit - not sure how Ryan and Aveyn felt about the whole trip, but regardless this will not be our last walk or our last trip to the park.


0 comments: