There is something about that first time that you walk into your child's room and they are standing up on their very own. I remember it with Cael and I will always remember it with Aveyn. It is so cute and so endearing. I have been anxiously awaiting that first glimpse of her standing up in her crib with her hair in her face and her little arms holding onto the crib as tightly as she can while she tries to contain her excitement at having seen me {us}!
I remember being so nervous after her 9 month appointment because she wasn't doing any of the things that the doctor asked me about and now here she is, just shy of her first birthday and she is crawling, cruising along furniture, pulling herself into a standing position and {kind of} saying 'mommy' and 'daddy'! As usual, we had nothing to be worried about!!!



1 comments:
wahoo! So cute!! Those moments are to be treasured!
Post a Comment