Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In the morning {work week}

As you can imagine our mornings are pretty hectic with getting ourselves ready, the kids ready, feeding the dogs, making lunches and bottles, grabbing last minute coffee, loading everything {and everyone} into the vehicles and then fighting the traffic to get to work on time. For the most part we have it down to a science with Ryan and I working as a very efficient team {it took a lot of tweaking, but I think we're there}. We both get up at the same time and while Ryan showers and gets ready, I make the bottles, grab my coffee, feed Aveyn, get her dressed, do her hair, then get Cael dressed and brush his teeth {depending on Ryan's timing he will help}. We head downstairs where Ryan and I make our lunches {if I haven't already made mine} and then we load the kids into his car. I say my goodbyes and then rush into the house with about 45 minutes to get myself ready and out the door. Believe it or not, it works and everyone seems happy :)

1 comments:

Rosanne said...

Isn't it funny how you just figure out what works? We do the same thing - have a morning routine that is hectic and rushed...but it works. And when it doesn't happen that way, or we have days off or something - we're almost lost! ;) It's like you kind of need that hectic routine!