Sunday, May 23, 2010

The weekend, etc

I figure that people prefer to read a blog with pictures, but I need to get over that as I created this blog so we will remember our life during this chaotic and crazy time (and sometimes you just can't capture everything with a photo). The weekend was a great one and although I don't have any pictures to post that ISN'T going to stop me this time ~ as it has in the past. The wind was HORRIBLE on Saturday morning, but Potter and I still went on a 30 minute run around the neighborhood (yes, I said a RUN). I have always wanted to be a runner; one of those people who craves running, who runs to relieve stress, who runs for the sheer joy of running (I work with a few so I know what this looks like) and time and time again I am told it is an 'acquired taste'. Well, here is to acquiring :) We also took a trip to Home Depot, planted some flowers, fixed the mulch in the yard and confirmed Aveyn has a tooth coming in (poor baby girl, but that is a different story all together).....and that was just SATURDAY! I took another run with Potter on Sunday morning (woohoo ~ and so far I am LOVING running outside ~ not so much on a treadmill ~ been there, done that) and then we spent the majority of the day inside doing laundry, watching movies, feeding the kids, changing diapers, letting them sleep (they both seem to need more sleep on the weekends). We went to Super Target to pick up a few things, Ryan cooked dinner (yummy burgers on the grill) and then the normal routine of getting ready for work tomorrow (boo). The weekends go by way too fast and to be honest, this post doesn't even begin to capture the fun.... Cael charming the Target cashier, Ryan doing like seriously 20 loads of laundry, Aveyn fighting the evil tooth, Potter and I taking on the park, the family photo gone awry....you get the picture (well, maybe not this time). Hey, I can only capture so much on camera! Toodles!

1 comments:

Mom said...

Keep up the info, Honey. It is fun to read and your words flow just right for me to get a real good visual.
Love you. Wish you were closer.
Mom