I hope you all had a great Mother's Day. Here is to celebrating a day dedicated to all the wonderful mother's out there. My day was perfect despite the fact that Aveyn didn't sleep and I spent a good portion of the morning on the floor with her cuddled in my arms (please don't ask why I didn't just bring her into bed with me, I don't have a reason other than I don't like the idea of a 'family bed'). I woke up to purple tulips and cards from my three favorite people in the world.....life doesn't get much better than that :) We spent a nice relaxing morning at home and then headed out to the park for some fresh air and exercise in the afternoon (I think all of us were going a little stir crazy). Ryan cooked dinner and we ended the evening with a movie starring our favorite fish, Nemo (courtesy of Cael). Here is to hoping Aveyn sleeps through the night as a late Mother's Day present, but I am not holding my breath (we are past that point). HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment