Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lil' sweetie

I am constantly torn when it comes to the blog. I want to make it about Cael AND Aveyn, but let's be honest, at this age, there is only so much you can post about an eight month old. Cael is just doing so much more than Aveyn in terms of things I can write about. However, this doesn't stop me from taking pictures so everyone can see how cute she is and that even though she isn't talking, walking or even crawling, she is growing up and getting so big. She loves her jump-a-roo and is so easy-going (thank goodness). She is fascinated by everything and I mean EVERYTHING that Ryan and I pick up, throw away, eat, hold, etc. She has a mean grip and once she gets a hold of something, watch out ~ you might not get it back. She has the sweetest smile and can melt your heart with one look. She is so tiny and I love how she gives little open mouthed kisses any time you pick her up. She is content to sit with Mommy and Daddy doing absolutely nothing as long as she is being held. Those big blue eyes combined with her laid back personality make her absolutely impossible to resist. I love how she kicks her little legs really fast when she spots you and that she reaches out with her arms to be picked up. Ryan doesn't like any reference to 'princess', but she is our little princess.

0 comments: