Ryan and Chris went hunting so Kyli, Veronica and my mom came to Denver for a girl's (plus kids) weekend. Mom bought each of us a velour 'outfit' so we could all be twins (or triplets) and the idea was to sit around, talk, laugh and watch the kids play together. Although it wasn't always easy, it was still a good time! *thumbs up*!
In an attempt to burn some kid energy, Kyli and I decided to take the kids up to McDonalds (yes the Dreaded McDonalds). Mom stayed at the house for no other reason than my car was out of commission (at the dealership being worked on) and we didn't have the space in the Passat. She graciously offered to stay at home so we could get the kids out for a bit. Cael LOVES McDonalds and it was a great way for all three of them to burn off some energy.
I am so grateful that they came out because otherwise my weekend would have been a long and lonely one. We're hoping to make it an annual tradition and it will only get better as the kids get older. I, for one, can't wait! Love you both and thanks for a great weekend!



1 comments:
So all I can say is that if you, Kyli and terri do a girls trip or anything like that...I WANT TO GO TOO!!! :)
Post a Comment