Aveyn was sick with a fever all last week so Ryan and I kept her out of daycare thinking she was fighting a cold. We took her to the doctor a few days later only to discover that she had double ear infections (owie), which the doctor rated an 8 out of 10 in terms of pain and severity. She also told us to bring her back in if her ears started bleeding (I am sorry, what...... BLOOD??) so they could re-evaluate and possibly prescribe medicated drops. I felt like the worst parent in the world, but she showed no signs other than the fever and being a little more cranky than normal. When Cael had ear infections, he wouldn't sleep unless held in an upright position. The doctor just said that at this age girls have a higher tolerance for pain (I'll say)!
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Poor little Girl :( I took Haylee to the Dr yesterday and she has her first ear infection. Not fun at all. I hope she is better now and happy as can be. Love you
Post a Comment