Cael's new favorite phrase is 'Mommy (or Daddy) you're pissing me off'. Awesome right? Wonder where he picked up that little jewel (Ryan Joseph Zikas you should be ashamed). LOL - too bad I was the one who introduced him to the *F* word. THANK GOODNESS he didn't pick up on that phrase. I have said it before and I will say it again - sometimes I wonder what God was thinking when he agreed to give me kids of my own - although I am grateful He did! :)
***As a side note, neither of us make a habit of cussing in front of the kids, but at this age they pick up on EVERYTHING that you say and then throw it back at you with perfect timing.

Monday, October 11, 2010
{Cael} - Quick Update - Naughty words
Posted by Jori at 10/11/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment