Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Gram - Cleaning Up

Have I mentioned how much I love the Happy Gram? It makes me......well.......happy :) Primrose keeps a folder for Cael that I am supposed to clean out every evening when I pick him up, however, suffice it to say it doesn't happen as often as it should. Regardless, I love seeing the little 'Happy Gram' paper sticking out amongst all of his other school work. They don't make him out to be a genius and they don't try to stroke my ego - they simply acknowledge when he has done something well - whether it be listening, cleaning or learning. It offers me a glimpse into what he is doing while I am at work and I appreciate it more than they will ever know.

'Cael did an awesome job picking up toys at two centers before circle time this morning. Super Job Cael'! ~Mrs Kelly & Mrs Stacee

0 comments: