Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wild women

There is nothing like wine, a camera and willing photographers to turn my mom, sister and I into three raving lunatics {we think we're cute}! On Saturday we headed out to buy some things for Aveyn's party and it sort of turned into a shopping spree for us instead. We literally could not walk more than 10 feet without one of us getting sidetracked. Kyli bought a pair of cute pajama pants while Mom and I opted to forego pajama pants in favor of other stuff. However, once we got home and she came downstairs wearing them, both my mom and I fell in love. With just enough wine in our system to make us dangerous {with credit cards, not behind the wheel}, we loaded up the 'girls' for a trip back to Target so Mom and I could buy a pair too {yes, we took Aveyn and Veronica with us}. I am not saying the pants are special by any means, but they did lend a certain magical feeling to the partay {the guys felt it too they just won't admit it}! Good times!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for the laugh! :o)

ann said...

How fun. Sisters/mothers are the best! I LOVE the picture of Aveyn on your blog header! That hair is awesome. :)

MOM said...

WHAT FUN WE HAD...