During the warmer months {and even some of the colder ones}, we can't have a visit from friends or family that doesn't include a trip to the park. I love getting outside especially when the weather is nice and the kids LOVE to be outside {not to mention the dogs}. So, while the boys went shooting {practicing for their hunting trip in October}, my mom, sister and I headed up to the park with the kids AND the dogs; a dog and kid for each of the adults {seriously - so much FUN}! Two of us would walk around the park with the pups and Aveyn while the third would hang back with the kids to supervise and take pictures. I love these women and the perspective that they bring to my life.
*No, you are not mistaken, Veronica is getting ready to dump the sand on Cael's head and with a little prompting from Mommy and Aunt Jori, she changes her mind and decides to play beside him :) These two are best buds, that is for sure and I can't wait until Aveyn can join in the fun!!
**Naturally, we had to follow up a trip to the park with a bath. I think we thought it was going to be a pleasant experience and it wasn't, hence just the one picture.



0 comments:
Post a Comment