Saturday, September 4, 2010

ThE KiDz - CaEl, VeRoNiCa aNd AvEyN

Ahhh, these little babies make me smile. Okay, so they're not so little anymore, but they still make me smile and I still think of them as 'little babies'. Aveyn is quite the actress with her big blue eyes and long eyelashes; not to mention her coy gestures followed by innocent expressions and sweet, simple baby-ness! I was trying to change her for bed and in an effort to distract her, I put a headband on her and she started hamming it up so much so that we were all screaming for someone to grab a camera!

Speaking of hamming it up for the camera, Kyli put Cael and Veronica on our overstuffed chair to take some pictures and the kids had fun making faces and being silly while she did her best to capture some cute {and funny} memories. Umm, I am sorry, when did these two learn how to really 'ham' it up for the camera? What happened to my babies?
My mom, Ryan and I bought Cael an indoor jungle gym of sorts around his first birthday and it has proven to be a WONDERFUL investment. The three kids had fun jumping, rolling, crawling, flipping and sliding off of it all while trying to avoid the dogs and their kisses, tails and paws! Aveyn and Veronica held their own for the most part, but we had to be careful to make sure Cael didn't bowl them over or take them out with one of his jumps/flips {he is ALL boy}!
P.S....I had to include this picture of Aveyn gnawing on a can of Fat Tire courtesy of her father!! I tell you, some of the pictures we have, you would think our 1 year old daughter was an alcoholic {I swear, she just likes to gum the bottles/cans}!

0 comments: