My dad flew into town for a quick visit this past weekend and it was great to see him. The kids adore him and of course, Ryan and I love getting a chance to spend more time with family. Even though it is hard to do much of anything with two kids who nap back to back {Aveyn naps from 10:00 to noon, Cael naps from noon to 2:00 and Aveyn naps from 2:00 to 4:00}, we still had a lot of fun hanging out and watching the kids play with their Bapa.
Bapa accompanied Ryan to Cael's swimming lessons and Cael did much better than he did last week, which is great news because he needs to start listening better before he can move up to the next class. Dad, the kids and I also took our customary trip to the park where Aveyn had a BLAST on the slide and Cael had fun trying to get into as much trouble as possible {luckily, Dad and I make a good team}. We hired a babysitter on Saturday night and the three of us went out to dinner at the Fresh Fish Company. Dad remembered it from his days working here in Denver and was actually able to help me find the restaurant since I had never been there before {I was impressed}!
Naturally we didn't take ANY pictures of the three of us at dinner {not happy} and even though I took a couple of really cute pictures of Bapa with his grandbabies, I didn't get a chance to upload them to my computer before he left. Regardless, it was fun and we will miss him. See you in December, Bapa!!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment