I got my new camera on Friday and have been obsessed about learning everything I can about how it operates (i.e. can it perform the functions of the other camera and with the same ease) and whether or not it was a good purchase (will I be happy with how much I spent and the pictures it generates). At first, I was a little skeptical, but it turns out that it has lived up to (if not exceeded) my {high} expectations. Naturally my subjects include none other than our gorgeous kids (and pup). As always there is a story with every picture, but rather than focus on the story, I wanted to focus on the picture as I did just purchase a new camera!!
Aveyn is upset because she wants to be held and Cael loves watching the neighbor boys practice lacrosse!
Action shot of Cael playing 'baseball' and Aveyn working hard at her first attempt to crawl!
Finally... a cute picture of Potter and a picture of Cael learning how to play golf!
Aveyn being her normal adorable self and Cael 'helping' with the vacuuming!
The cutest kids in the world (in my opinion)!!!!
I don't think these last two pictures really need a 'caption'!




1 comments:
SOOO cute! That first picture of Aveyn where she's "upset"... I don't think she looks upset. My first thought was how much like a little girl she looks. They grow up SO fast! She's absolutely beautiful (like her Mommy)! Fun shots of Cael too (Noah and Daniel have the same tractor jammies). I especially love the brother/sister shot and Daddy kissing Aveyn! So much fun!!!
Post a Comment