I am absolutely heartbroken. Ryan and I took the kids to the pool on Sunday morning and I dropped the camera on the cement and it shattered. I thought it might still work, but after taking several pictures it became quite obvious that the camera was finito.

Hopefully Ryan and I will be purchasing a new one very soon, but until then you will just have to make due with stories that aren't accompanied by amusing pictures that capture the moment just perfectly (I have a pretty high opinion of how much the pictures contribute to my posts). Of course because I have no way to capture the memories, this means that the kids are going to be absolutely adorable and I am going to be beside myself with grief that I am missing out. It might mean a midnight trip to Target... I am going to prepare Ryan for the worst just in case. In the meantime, I will be researching new cameras.
0 comments:
Post a Comment