Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weight a minute.....

When Cael was 8 months old he weighed 23 pounds. I took Aveyn in for an appointment today (she will be 7.5 months on the 24th of this month) and she weighed just under 16 lbs (15 lbs 15.4 oz). Does this shock anyone else but me??? Cael weighed SEVEN pounds more than Aveyn when he was her age. WOWZA! That is a huge difference; HUGE. Ryan and I are a little concerned that Aveyn isn't sitting up on her own (our doctor assured us there is nothing to worry about), but Cael was sitting up by 6.5 months and now I wonder if perhaps his size played a role. Not sure a doctor would agree with me, but that is my story and I am sticking to it...... for now :)

2 comments:

Ben and Mal said...

Cael was a little buddha baby! What a cutie! Anika and Aveyn are around the same weight, I think - Anika's 6 month apt. is 5/3, even though she turns 6 mos on 4/20...

Kyli said...

Too funny... Love the title btw :)