Seeing the picture of Cael from my last post made me realize just how much he has changed in such a short amount of time. It is truly amazing to think that in just two short years he went from being completely dependent on Ryan and I to walking, talking and working very hard to assert his independence. Obviously his physical appearance changes as well and this is the part I am focusing on in this post. He was a roly poly little baby (as you can see in the previous post) and he has outgrown a lot of his baby 'roundness', but it is funny to me that I still recognize a lot of his expressions and that time hasn't completely erased everything. Either way, he is a cutie patootie and it will be fun to see how much he changes between now and his 10th birthday!
****The first picture was taken in March 2010 and the second picture was taken in July 2008.





1 comments:
They grow up TOO fast, don't they?!
Post a Comment