Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just hanging out

When two young kids are involved it doesn't leave a lot of time for anything other than quick trips to the beach, a lot of time in the swimming pool and going out to lunch/dinner at kid friendly establishments. Luckily, we all enjoy each other's company and don't have a problem hanging out around the house or pool. Not to mention that given our hectic schedules when not on vacation (work, kids, dinner, baths ~ you get the picture), the idea of lounging around doing nothing sounds very appealing. As always, our cameras were handy to capture the moments shared during these lazy days.

I think Ryan and I had underestimated the power of technology as Kim and Dad had downloaded several games to their iPhones in anticipation of Cael's arrival. It kept him entertained for a little bit so we were able to get settled in and we have since downloaded several games to our phones as well for the plane ride home!

1 comments:

ann said...

I am very jealous. After this most recent snow storm, Florida sounds AWESOME!! We are ready for some sunshine! Your kids are so cute!