Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Announcement

Sometimes a picture is worth more than a thousand words:

11 comments:

Brooke said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and your whole family! That is SO great! Be sure to take baby bump pictures! I love those!

Erin Maggie said...

Oh I am SO excited for you guys! That is wonderful news! You'll be a busy blogger with Cael's blog and the new baby Zikas' blog too! I'm so thrilled for you and like Carrie, I look forward to belly photos too! xo

Jori said...

I think I am just going to merge this blog into one for Cael and one for the baby and possibly a family one at that. I don't think I could keep two blogs updated. Some days I barely keep this one afloat or at least that is how it feels! I will do my best with the belly pics!!!

Ben and Mal said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I had a feeling there was another Zikas on the way...call it my "auntie" intuition - its worked for my 12 nieces and nephews :-) I'm so happy for you, Jori!

Kristin said...

SO CUTE! Congrats!

Kyli said...

Okay even though I've known-- this was a super cute way to announce the news!! I'm sad I can't go through it with you this time, but I'm still here when you need me, and I'm SO excited to meet my new niece/nephew!! Love you!

Edwards trio said...

That is the sweetest announcement..congrats!

Heather said...

Congrats again!! I can't wait to meet the newest member of the Zikas family. Love always, Heather

Anonymous said...

I love the announcement. Congratulations!! Aunt Kelly

Rosanne said...

How exciting - congrats!! I'm excited to keep checking for updates! Hope you're feeling well. :)