I have been a horrible blogger lately. Between work, which is crazy and the first trimester (feeling tired ALL the time), I have not had it in me to post anything. I just wanted to write a brief post to let everyone know what is going on in our world:
1) The pregnancy is progressing wonderfully and I feel weak anytime I complain about being tired or feeling nauseous because I know there are other women out there who have had it MUCH worse than me. Cael was a relatively easy pregnancy and I feel blessed to say that so far this one seems to be following suit. My only complaints are having to eat every 20 minutes and needing to go to bed every night at 8:00 just to feel remotely rested. Well, I have other complaints, but suffice it to say those are the only important ones related to the pregnancy!
2) I have had several people ask me about when I am going to start a blog for Baby #2. I have decided that the easiest thing to do is to turn this blog into more of a family blog rather than trying to maintain two different ones at the same time. So over time you will see some changes as I try to incorporate more about Ryan and I into things as well as discussions about the baby both now and after he/she is born!
That is it for now. I am sure I am missing something or a lot, but hopefully I will be back in the blogging mood soon!!!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Blog updates
Posted by Jori at 2/11/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I haven't really been in a blogging mood either. I hope it changes soon!
Post a Comment