Saturday, January 23, 2010

Micka Mouse

While we were in Omaha, Cael developed a fascination with Mickey Mouse. When we got back to Denver, he kept asking for Micka Mouse so the next time I was at Target, I bought him a couple DVD's and he loves them. He still loves George, but it is nice to mix it up a little. Ryan and I absolutely LOVE the way he says Mickey (Micka with a bit of a Brooklyn or New York accent). Lately he has been waking up at 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning (I know, fun for us) and coming into our bed demanding Micka Mouse or George. I didn't realize my mistake in letting him do this until it was just a little too late. It isn't so much of a big deal during the week because we are up for work, but this morning at 5:30 I was not happy. At least he let us sleep for another hour and was content to watch Mickey!

His Curious George collection includes the following:
And lastly his Wiggles collection includes:
I have said it before and I will say it again, thank goodness for these dvd's and bless whoever created them as they are a wonderful babysitter when Ryan and I need to get something done, have to take a road trip or just need a little bit more sleep!

0 comments: