This is so cute! How did you do it? I've made a book from my blog on Blurb BookSmart...but this one you made is much cuter!! Email me at rosannerad28@hotmail.com if you don't mind. ;)
I pour my heart and soul into this blog and nothing makes me happier than when someone leaves a comment. I implore each and every one of you that reads it on a regular basis to PLEASE leave comments. I love reading what people have to say and it means so much to me to know that it is actually being followed.
Instructions on how to post a comment:
Click on '0 comments'
Type message
Under 'Choose an identity' click Name/URL. Type your name.
Click PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT
If you don't see your comment appear immediately, an error occured, please (don't make me beg) try again.
THANK YOU!!!!!
Where it all started.....
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body". -Elizabeth Stone
Living in Denver with family and friends in Texas, Montana, Omaha, Phoenix and Utah, I decided to create this blog to keep everyone updated on Cael and Aveyn's daily adventures. Parenthood has proven challenging, but we are rising to the occasion and at times, actually appear as though we know what we are doing!
1 comments:
This is so cute! How did you do it? I've made a book from my blog on Blurb BookSmart...but this one you made is much cuter!! Email me at rosannerad28@hotmail.com if you don't mind. ;)
Post a Comment